Brigham's birthday was a busy day for our family: it was
my grandpa's funeral, it was also the day after Thanksgiving, and we had a lot of traveling ahead of us. So we celebrated the NEXT day (but still took all our kids out to In N' Out for Brig's birthday).
 |
| Calvin drew this picture for Brig for his birthday |
After grandpa's funeral, we drove to Ali's house to eat Thanksgiving leftovers and hang out for a little bit. The weather was so bad, and the roads were getting worse and worse, so we didn't stay too long before heading home. But it was fun to hang out with cousins/sisters for a little bit first. All the cousins shout-sang happy birthday to Brigham.
 |
| I love this photo of Bonnie and I |
 |
Truman and Tripp: the oldest and youngest cousins. I'm so glad Kailey took this picture! |
My parents didn't go back to Ali's house--they drove through the canyon to Wyoming for the burial in Lyman, where my Grandpa and Grandma grew up. Unfortunately for them, the bad weather was even worse in Wyoming. They had planned on driving home to Idaho Falls that day, but after spending HOURS in their car, going 20 miles per hour on the highway, and unrolling windows to knock ice off the windshield wipers . . . they decided to stay at our house in Soda Springs. I feel bad for their harrowing drive, but super glad that they stayed with us and got to be with us to celebrate Brigham's birthday.
 |
Haha! This makes me laugh. I made Brig's favorite for breakfast: huckleberry muffins and oatmeal. My parents loved it just as much as the rest of us. |
Brigham got running shoes, headphones, boxing gloves, money, hoodies, and goodies :). It was fun to spoil him and celebrate his special day. He has grown up a lot in the last year and has really matured. He is almost as tall as Allen now, and loves being at the high school and taking seminary. He is a good boy, and we are so proud of him and so glad he is in our family.
 |
| Make it rain! Money from Nana and Granddad! |
 |
| Truman bought Brigham this sweet Naruto hoodie |
 |
I finally got to give Brig the eagles hoodie that I bought six months ago :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment