2007-08-02

"I Wine It Up"









































Brigham and his favorite way to play . . . lining things up. See if you can spot his favorite car "The King" (a blue Dodge Charger Daytona Matchbox car) in each picture with lined-up cars. The day we permanently lose this favorite toy is inexorably creeping closer, and I dread the grief-tantrum that its loss will surely incur.




























6 comments:

Bon said...

Seriously the cutest thing I Have ever seen- boogs your child, not the line of cars. Can we say OCD? hahahah j/k I do think it is cute that he does that and I am sure takes awhile, so that is a plus in my "Mommy book"
love ya
Bon

Kristine said...

do you think you have enough matchbox cars? actually maybe you have something going. it probably takes forever for him to line them up, so that means he is out of your way longer. since my kids has OCD too maybe I should get him more cars and more quiet, alone time for me.

Anonymous said...

YES! I love the color coordination, regardless of the developmental deficiencies it may represent...

Jeff Hubbard said...

Becca Becca Becca. You use these Texas sized words like "inexorably", and I find myself feeling isolated and confused. C'mon it's Jeff here, and I didn't Graduate from the A&M. Who in the sam hill came up with such words anyway. Since I've resorted to looking over Cori's shoulder as she reads your blog, please keep in mind that all your readers would like to feel included. Talking slowly also helps.

Regards,
Jeff

Emily said...

OCD-ShmOCD!! He's totally cute and totally just appreciates symmetry! And anyway, it seems like he may have grown out of this phase cause I was sad to not see any "lines" when we visited you.

Lizzie said...

You need to give him something to organize - like the pantry, laundry room , cupboards. I need him at my house! Miss you dj