
The saddest part is that they fixed my iPod before and I was very impressed with their service. It's hard to go back to CD's. Like going back to an outhouse after having indoor plumbing. Allen did introduce me to pandora, a totally cool website where you can listen to pretty much anything you want and the radio station you create is eerily accurate at predicting other music you might like . . . but I like my shiny white little bundle o' joy better. I can't get Pandora in the car.
iSad
iAngry
and
iCan't iMagine iNtegrating iNferior iNstrumental iNnovations iNto my iDeal
8 comments:
that sucks bec....SORRY!
P.s. I love your house and I can't wait to see it this next Sunday. and I really love the menu thingy...so adorable and totally YOU.
Love you Sis
Love Ali
That stinks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So sorry.
See, I told you to just stick with what works-CASSETTE TAPES!
Oh boogs that really stinks. If it makes you feel better I had three kids in 5 years (hahahah...get it..inside joke) J/k Seriously though I still have never owned one. I swear Beau and I are electronic idiots! HA! I am sure Beau will beg to differ, but it is true!
P.S. I figured Cori for an 8-track/ record girl! HA
Dang! I'm ashamed to call myself a Utah resident who lives near Pleasant Grove where such a dishonest business is operated. Those scam artists!
That would make me so frustrated! I'm sorry. I did find a lot of humor in your I-comments at the end. You always make me laugh.
sad story! I think cameron would be devastated if the same thing happened to his MP3 (we aren't cool enough to have an iPod.) Ooh, and I agree... I love love love Pandora! I go their often and am actually compiling a cool C.D. for the sisters for christmas from music I have found there.
Post a Comment