2009-02-13

Felicitous February Fourteenth, Friends!



8 comments:

Crazy Livin' said...

HAPPY VALENTINES day to my CUTE Nephews and Niece. I love you and I hope the weather is good so I can come see you my little munch kins.
Love Auntie Ali

Leila said...

Happy Valentine's Day! You have the cutest kids! Good thing you have a pink rubber ducky in the collection!

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

I Lurve these pictures. We took our yesterday, so I will be posting them soon. Happy Valentine's to you my cute sister.

When are you coming?

Bon said...

I LOOOOOUUUUUUVVVEED the V-day cards!! So cute! And I love the Valen-bots. Truman did such a great job on his and Brigham's gave me a good laugh!

McCain Family said...

That is so cute! I love the pictures.

Erin said...

These are the cutest ever. We were so excited to open them!
Annie was especially impressed with Mollie's name: "Computers can write cursive????" she said, amazed.

You have really built these wonderful valentine's day traditions that your kids will remember for years ... especially the 4:30 a.m. card-making times. Yawn. :) I really laughed that Truman mentioned the cat played first, as though the cat were a decision-making member of the family.

Heather's Blog said...

I Love the pictures!

Alex said...

Hey Becca! Haven't looked at your blog in foreva! Your kids are so stinkin cute! Molly is getting so big! How did you make these cute valentines? Please share your secret! I hope your doing great!