
This recipe for hot chocolate shortbread was in the latest issue of Parents (or Parenting?) . . . one of those magazines with paranoia-inducing articles galore. The picture in the magazine looked so good and easy that I had to try 'em out. They were totally easy, and totally a hit!


12 comments:
Mmmmmmmmm! I want some! That looks like a great treat for after school.
Nice pitcher in the background of your shot. I am guessing getting a picture perfect picture of the goods took just as much time as making them. I will have to try and make them. Although when I take pics of my kids eating them you will find a mess surrounding them.
Normally your recommendations are crap, but THIS looks good. I'll be making some this weekend.
(And just kidding about the crap recommendation. I just wanted to use a synonym of poop on your blog.)
looks great can't wait to try them!
I am also going to make these, but am considering a thread-like grid design or a simple plaid with my frosting. What do you think? Paisley maybe? Either way, my kids will totally appreciate my efforts.
I also love the whole "My son is all dressed up like a super-scout" plug. I know you forced him to wear that to make you look like a super mom!
Delectable!
GREAT post. Those look so tasty & good.
And you're right - those articles are the worst. I love reading them whenever I"m at the pediatrician's office.
Thats July 2nd?!? What were we thinking?? Don't worry though--receptions the next day, so I can still catch it after the ceremony at 3. Whew.
haha--I love you, and the arrows on brig's forehead. I love that a LOT actually.
These look yummy! Can't wait to try them.
I'm also very excited about the Airbender movie by one of my favorite directors! I love Brigham's costume too. He's stylin'!
You're kids are so lucky to have you as a mom. I often pine over the idea of having you as my neighbor again. After reading your creative ideas and all the fun things you do with your kids, I think maybe it's a good thing that we don't live closer because I think my kids would want you to adopt them. What a fun idea! I'll have to try that.
How about when my kids are old enough to go to school, you just buy a house close to ours, and come over and make MY kids after school snacks? I think it's a good idea!!!
I was happy about our turn out for the book club too and it was so much fun. Now we are reading North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell. I'm kind of liking it. I don't think I would have read it if someone hadn't picked it out... but I'm glad I'm reading it. And thanks for saying that I'm pretty. It made me feel really good because I was having one of those days where I just didn't feel so pretty (you know what I mean... I think we all have those days).
I need another post from you Becca... I can't stand checking your blog and not being able to read some more witty things that you have rolling around in your head.
Post a Comment