Allen and I are officially old. Because we're both ready to buy an artificial tree.
But Mollie and Calvin looovvvvvvve getting a tree in the woods, so the tradition lives on.
This poor tree was growing sideways, but looked a lot fuller than others we hiked to. Once we got home, we all realized that the longer you look and the colder you get . . . the better every tree looks.
I'm glad our little kids keep us going, because we had a good time getting the tree and decorating the tree. Calvin only hung up three ornaments, because he was so preoccupied with a loose tooth. He finally got it pulled out and then joined the rest of us in our festivities.
I love spending Christmas with my kids. We got to talk to Truman just a few hours after the tree was done and he saw it and said, "You got a Christmas tree!" I'm glad even our twenty-year-old kid is excited by traditions.
| Truman arrived in Korea this week! |
| She's lovably wonky |
No comments:
Post a Comment