2020-04-07

The "Sunny Seventh Ward" Youth Shine Bright

I have tried to stay in touch with the young women during quarantine. How did I ever survive in YW without my cell phone for 9 years? It is SO NICE to be able to contact each of the girls individually and collectively. And even nicer to see each other's faces and hear each other's voices!

I have made two videos so far. It's a lot of work getting everyone to send their pictures, videos, and texts, and then more work to edit and create a cohesive "narrative" . . . but it's so worth it when it all comes together. They need to see each other during this unique time!

Our young women don't have to gather together to strengthen each other in Christ. Here are some of our favorite moments from General Conference.




I included the young men in the first video I made (below).  We are all trying to stay busy and work on the Children and Youth program while we're quarantined.  


Both videos have fun endings, but the best part is just these amazing kids.  I am so lucky to get to associate with them and the light of Christ that they radiate.

No comments: