2013-06-23

Weekend with Cori

I don't know that I have ever just up and R-U-N-N-O-F-T.  But on a Friday night when Allen took the three oldest kids camping, I called Cori up to chat.  She said that all her kids were gone.  I replied that so were mine (except Calvin).  Then I said, "What if I came there?"  To which she responded, "YES!"  One hour later, I was one the road, headed to the Salt Lake Valley.

What are you doing with your arm, Boogs?  It looks like a Barbie arm . . .

It was such a delightful weekend.  We played Scrabble, shopped at the D.I. and went out to lunch at Rubio's.  And since Cori's oldest three kids get married in the past year, I had my own beautiful guest bedroom with a deliciously comfortable bed!  BONUS.

It's great to have a friend that you talk on the phone with every day . . . but seeing each other is always much better.

I let Calvin have my camera at Rubio's when he got fussy, this is
a candid shot he got of Cori
And a not-so-candid shot of me . . .
Sunday at the Hubbard household . . . Jeff was Calvin's buddy

No comments: